The JR1012 is jammed packed with 58 stitch functions from 13 built-in stitches including a 4-step buttonhole. This front bobbin loading machine has denim sewing capabilities so is perfect for those mending and alterations jobs but can also create sewing projects right from their beginning.
This machine is ready to go straight out from the box.
- 55 Stitch functions
- Clip on feet
- Font loading bobbin
- Twin needle sewing capability
- Heavy-duty seamless die-cast metal internal frame
- 13 built-in stitches ( Utility and stretch)
- Reverse stitch lever
- Easy push-pull clutch
- 5mm stitch width
- 4mm stitch length
- Denim sewing with Free arm capability
- Light weight
- 4 step buttonhole
- Retractable spool pins
- 90 degree needle penetration with smooth arc needle sewing to ensure quality stitches.
- foot pedal included
- Quick and Easy Foot Conversion
Remove the foot with ease by pressing the lever and lower the presser foot lifter to snap back into place. It’s that simple.
- Convertible Free Arm
The sewing table can easily be detached to reveal the free arm.
Very useful for cuffs, sleeves and projects that requires circular work.
- Needle Plate Guide Lines
A dual seam guidelines with both inches and millimetres on the needle plate for more accuracy when sewing.
- Stitch Package